Words can inspire and motivate us, and they can bring us comfort in our time of need. Reading something you can relate to may move you to tears and remind you that you are not alone and that you are enough. There are many different quotes out there, from inspirational pieces about life, to work and career-focused writings. You can also find your selection anywhere; it could come from a song you love, your favorite poem, or something that a celebrity has said that resonates with you. Quotes can be read as a daily mantra, reminding us to stay focused on what we want in life. Keep reading to become inspired.
1. Short Inspirational Quotes
Quotes can inspire and motivate you to stay focused and remind yourself of what is important. There are many quotes to choose from, and they can be from your favorite poem or even song lyrics. You also do not have to select a lengthy piece for it to have meaning. A sentence or two can be all you need to stay inspired. Your chosen short quote can significantly impact your life, bringing your happiness and solace. Print them out or write them down and carry them with you at all times for a little pick-me-up when you are feeling low.
- “Never regret anything that made you smile.– Mark Twain”
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T.S Eliot
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The manifesto of the dealmaker is simple: Reality is negotiable.” – Tim Ferriss
2. Inspirational Quotes About Life
It can be challenging to find the motivation to seize every day and wake up feeling positive, but perhaps a quote can help you find the inspiration you need. Life is beautiful, but it is also filled with heartache and sorrow, and if you have been thrown a few curveballs over the years, you may want to remind yourself that you are strong and resilient and can accomplish anything. Many powerful pieces to choose from can be read as a daily mantra, reminding us to stay focused on what we want in life.
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “When you cease to dream you cease to live.” —Malcolm Forbes
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” — Abraham Lincoln
3. Inspirational Quotes for Work
Hard work and success can make you feel empowered. An inspirational quote about work can help you strive to succeed and better your life financially. Or focus on finding a rewarding job that’s great for your mental health. Our time is limited, and we need to use every minute, striving to better ourselves or achieve our goals. Each new day also provides you with an opportunity to try again, so don’t get yourself down if you have a bad day.
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” —Karen Lamb
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” —John Wooden
- “You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you.” —Tony Morgan
4. Inspirational Quotes for Kids
If you are a parent or there is a child in your life who means the world to you, your quote can be about children. This could detail what it feels like to be a parent and how it’s the greatest gift in life. It can honor a niece or nephew or the bond with your little sibling. A child’s love is the purest form of love, and quotes can perfectly sum up your feelings. Quotes can inspire and help motivate and inspire us, and read them daily for a little reminder.
- “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present.’” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
- “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
5. Daily Inspirational Quotes
Quotes can move and inspire us. There are many to choose from that can express how you feel or keep you focused on what is important. There are also several sources to take your quotes from. Perhaps a verse from the Bible or a memorable motto you once read. It could also be something a loved one, like a grandparent, used to say to you, which will give your quote more meaning. If your quote is intended to inspire you and encourage you to embrace each day or not let life get you down, then read it as a daily mantra. Or print them out or write them down and carry them with you at all times.
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are.” – Anais Nin
- “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally It comes from what you do consistently.” – Marie Forleo
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.” – Henry Ford
6. Funny Inspirational Quotes
Not all quotes have to be deep and heartfelt, and sometimes something light-hearted can be just as special. A funny quote will show your sense of humor and is a great way to express yourself. It can also indicate that you do not take yourself too seriously and enjoy a good laugh. What is funny for one person can be different for another; this makes your choice personal. You could be inspired by a line from your favorite comedy, a TV show that you love (and this could also be a nod to something that happened in your childhood), or a comedian that you think is hilarious.
- “Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.”– Bill Murray
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
- “Hating people is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
- “If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.” — Elvis Presley
7. Motivation Inspirational Quotes
If you are looking for a motivational quote as a pick-me-up when feeling low, look no further. Maybe you want to make a change in your life or to stay determined and stick to a goal even when it seems unattainable. The quote could be a reminder to get up and do something good, embrace each day, and live life to the fullest. It could also inspire you to be better, be more focused, and achieve your dreams. Find something that makes you feel empowered and will remind you always to do your best and keep trying.
- “There is no failure. You ether win or you learn.” – Gary Keller
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
- “Impossible is just an opinion.” – Paulo Coelho
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “One day or day one. You decide.” – Anonymous
8. Inspirational Good Morning Quotes
When you wake up in the morning, it helps see something that inspires you. This could be your wife or child, and you are reminded why you are working hard to make their lives better. It could also be your pet, your friends, or other members of your family. Or you could be embracing each day for yourself. To give you that little extra boost of positivity first thing in the day, you can get an inspirational good morning quotes. This can be of anything and be as simple as “Good morning, beautiful,” or profound and moving to remind yourself that every day is a new opportunity for something extraordinary to happen.
- “Great attitude is like a perfect cup of coffee — don’t start your day without it.” — Lisa Lieberman-Wang
- “Sometimes people say, ‘One day you are going to look back at this and laugh.’ My question is: ‘Why wait?’” Richard Bandler
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
- “Waking up this morning, I smile. 24 brand new hours are before me. I vow to live fully in each moment.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Set a goal that makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning.” – Anonymous
9. Self-Inspirational Quotes
It helps to have a strong support system never to feel alone, but you are the most influential person in your life. It is important to remember this to have confidence in yourself and your abilities. Even the most self-assured people can have moments of doubt, and if you want to remind yourself that you are strong, intelligent, and determined, then find the words that make you feel this. Your quote can remind you that you should always strive to be the best version of yourself. It can also tell you not to settle for less in life, whether someone who doesn’t appreciate you or a job where you feel undervalued and unappreciated. You are wonderful, remember that.
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” ― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
- “Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.” ― Suzy Kassem
10. Famous Inspirational Quotes
Many famous people have said quotes that have moved and inspired others. Fame gives you a platform and an audience, and celebrities, politicians, philosophers, and more, have spoken words that have resonated with us in some way.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” ―Walt Disney
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” ― John Lennon
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” ― Oprah Winfrey
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” ― Mother Teresa
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” ― Robert Louis Stevenson
11. Inspirational Love Quotes
Love is the most beautiful feeling of all. It inspires us to be better versions of ourselves and encourages us to be selfless, passionate, determined, and genuine. It can also cause jealousy and heartache, and when deciding on your quote, you can choose the one that focuses on either the good or bad aspects of love. Or perhaps there is a quote that reminds you of the importance of finding a balance in everything you do. Love quotes can comfort us because they remind us that we are not alone. There could be words that you relate to about breakups, bringing you solace that you are not the first person to experience these feelings. Or, it could perfectly sum up the way you feel about your loved one which could also be yourself, putting it into words when you could not.
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you.” – Rupi Kaur
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “To love is to recognize yourself in another.” — Eckhard Tolle
12. Inspirational Quotes for Men
Anyone can choose a quote that moves them. It could be anything that inspires and motivates you, but often, people like to focus on a single theme. This could be about love, loss, or a daily mantra they want to tell themselves to stay focused or overcome challenges. You can also choose a quote that celebrates the important men in your life. This could be a father figure, a grandpa, a brother, a son, or a friend. Maybe you want to honor someone who has passed with a piece that sums up your feelings or let that remarkable man in your life know the impact he has on you.
- “You will earn the respect of all men if you begin by earning the respect of yourself.” – Musonius Rufus
- “A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.” – George Savile
- “Man is what he believes.” – Anton Chekhov
- “The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t, life controls you.” – Tony Robbins
- “The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too.” – Vincent van Gogh
13. Monday Inspirational Quotes
For most people, Monday is the worst day of the week, and it takes just a little extra motivation to get out of bed. Maybe you want to eliminate this feeling with a powerful quote that encourages you to seize every Monday. It may not be appealing having to go to the office, do errands we would rather avoid, or deal with people who cause us anguish. That said, every day we are alive is a day to celebrate. Let your quote remind you of this or anything else you need to hear. No matter what the week has in store or what life throws at you, you’ve got this!
- “Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!” —David Dweck
- “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them.” —Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” — Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
- “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” — Ken Poirot
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Anonymous
14. Tuesday Inspirational Quotes
Happy Tuesday! You got past Monday, and now it is time to focus on the second day of the week. Your chosen quote could again be something to inspire you and remind you of the hopes and dreams you have for your future. It could be from a poem or song filled with positivity and will bring a smile to your face. Your piece could also focus on Tuesday as the second day of the week; you got through the first one, so now you need only keep going. Choose a quote that will bring you joy.
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” — Bill Bradley
- “Changing our attitude about change is one of our best management tools. Look for opportunities in every change in your life.” — Meir Liraz
- “If you don’t plant the seeds of the result you want in life, in your mind, weeds will grow automatically.” — Mahesh Jethmalani
- “The world is changed by your example. Not by your opinion.” — Paulo Coelho
- “Taking positive action is the secret sauce to unlocking your true potential and getting unstuck.” — Jordan Ring
15. Wednesday Inspirational Quotes
Wednesday is a great day to inspire you with a quote. It is the middle of the week and can mark how you have accomplished great things already or that it is not too late to focus your attention on what is important. Your quote could be a thought, telling you that you are good enough, that each day is a blessing, and that you can change your life. Let it encourage and motivate you, and choose something that will bring a smile to your face. To remind yourself of the importance of this quote, you may want to print it and keep it with you as a little note in your pocket.
- “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
- “The truth is we can’t control how other people act, but we can control how we respond to them.” — Jeff Davis
- “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.” – Unknown
- “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
- “Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.” – Leo Babauta
16. Thursday Inspirational Quotes
Each day is a new beginning. It is a chance to do what you want, be with who you love, and stay focused and positive. Your Thursday quote doesn’t have to have the word Thursday in it and can be a more general piece about the importance of time. Having enough time or too little of it, you decide what quotes to include because they are personal and meaningful. There are many words to choose from, and you can take them from anywhere; something a famous person said, lyrics from a song, and a beautiful poem.
- “On this Thursday take nothing for granted. Look around and show gratitude for your work, your family, and your friends.” – Theodore W. Higginsworth
- “You are not here by accident. You are here to learn lessons and accomplish great things.” – Shelley F. Knight
- “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” – Scott Allan
- “Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion.” – Cindy Francis
- “In taking responsibility for ourselves, we accept that our lives are in our own hands. Only then can we make the changes that will change our lives.” – Nicky Kassapian
17. Friday Inspirational Quotes
Friday is the end of the workweek, just before the weekend, and it is often associated with freedom and fun, so let your quote reflect that. Your design can be as simple as a sentence dedicated to the beauty of being alive, or it could be a celebration of completing another week. This could bring you comfort if you are going through a particularly challenging time in life, letting you know that even getting through one day is important. Your day may not be perfect, but hopefully, there will be another one.
- “People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness.” – Raimonda.B
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “Successful performance in sport is largely about being able to perform well in tough situations; the same can be said of business.” – Martin Turner, Jamie Barker
- “Don’t cross a bridge until you come to it.” – Englush Proverb
- “Tonight’s forecast, 99% chance of wine.” – Anonymous
18. Saturday Inspirational Quotes
Words can move us. It is incredible how reading something can bring you to tears or make you feel accepted and valued; these are things your chosen quote can do for you. Having words that make you feel inspired or empowered etched into your skin can be incredibly motivating. What you choose is entirely up to you, and it could also be something you wrote yourself. Maybe Saturday is your favorite day of the week, a time for rest and reflection, or fun and freedom. Or perhaps you want a design that focuses on the beauty of life, the importance of finding a balance, and that even small things can be significant.
- “Loving ourselves allows us to show up in the world so we can love others, uplift others, and make the world a more loving place.” – Troy L Love
- “If we choose a positive, loving attitude that honors all life and embrace the changes as much as possible, things won’t be quite as difficult.” – Richard L
- “The truth is, no one can control uncertainty. We must take action anyway.” – Dave O’Brian
- “The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.” – Eric Thomas
- “The word “Saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure you take the time this day to sit and relax.” – Catherine Pulsifer
19. Sunday Inspirational Quotes
Sunday is the last day of the week and, for many, a time to relax and unwind. A quote that focuses on this day could be particularly positive; on how you successfully got through a week of work or what you managed to accomplish during this time. It may also be a chance to take a breath and focus your energy on the essential things before starting again. For those who are religious, Sunday is also a day of faith, and your writing could be about your devotion.
- “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Sir Matthew Hale
- “Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.”– Matthew Kelly
- “How would your week have been different if you did everything with love and kindness?”– Tina Nies
- “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” – John Ruskin
- “The more generous we are, the more joyous we become.” – William Arthur Ward
20. Inspirational Disney Quotes
Disney movies have played an important role in many of our lives and are often associated with positive memories from our childhood. Your favorite Disney film can take you back to a time of blissfulness and innocence and be a way to recall the simpler times. There are many films to choose from, each with a different focus, and your quote should reflect your thoughts and feelings. Maybe it is a reminder not to take life too seriously; slow down and take a moment to enjoy the simpler things. Or it could be something funny that brings a smile to your face and fills you with happiness.
- “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” — Hercules
- “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin, Winnie the Pooh
- “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head … But i’ll tell you a secret … some of the best people are.” — Alice, , Alice in Wonderland
- “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” — Rafiki, The Lion King
- “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” — Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
21. Inspirational Quotes About Life and Struggles
Each of us faces different challenges and struggles in our lives. Some experience far more heartache and pain than others but find the strength to continue. It can be hard to find the motivation to embrace each day, and there may be times you feel like staying in bed. At times, we all need a mental health break, but a quote could bring you comfort and remind you of what you want to achieve. The beautiful thing about quotes is that they are incredibly personal and have different meanings. Your writing can be taken from anywhere, including something that someone you loved has said to you.
- “We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we can stop our relentless focus on how things were or how we want them to be, and develop a deeper appreciation for what we have now.” — Harriet Lerner
- “Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them.” — Bono
- “Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent.” — Billy Graham
- “Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
22. Inspirational Teacher Quotes for Students
Teachers have an important role in shaping and molding us. Many of us learn better from those who are dedicated and try hard to create a positive and interesting learning environment. If you are a teacher or have had a teacher who has impacted your life, you may want to honor them with a powerful quote. Perhaps this person helped you unleash your full potential, or maybe they saw something in you when no one else did. A quote could also remind you of the importance of education and knowledge.
- “Teachers can open the door, but you must enter it yourself.” — Chinese Proverb
- “The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” — B.B. King
- “The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited.” – Plutarch
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” — John Wooden
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
23. Inspirational Birthday Quotes
Your birthday is a special day because it is the day you were born. The chances of us even existing are incredibly small when all variables are considered. This alone should be something to be thankful for because this makes you truly special. You can celebrate yourself and all that you are with a birthday quote. There are several different approaches to birthday messages to choose from; some may focus on hopes and dreams for the future. Others remind you that what you do with your life matters, not the years.&
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t just count your years, make your years count.” — George Meredith
- “Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.” — Tom Wilson
- “Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!” — Nicky Gumbel
- “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” — Madeleine L’Engle
24. Inspirational Christmas Quotes
For many people, Christmas is their favorite time of the year. It is a holiday celebrated by religious and non-religious individuals and is often associated with happiness, goodness, and love. What this day means to you can differ, and some may choose a quote based on the importance of celebrating those we care about and focusing less on material things. Christians may want quotes dedicated to the birth of Jesus Christ and what it means to them. There are several options to choose from, depending on your interpretation.
- “Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see the joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.” — Thomas S. Monson
- “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.” — Dale Evans
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” — Calvin Coolidge
- “The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn’t matter what mood you’re in or what kind of a year you’ve had – it’s a fresh start.” — Kelly Clarkson
- “Remember, if Christmas isn’t found in your heart, you won’t find it under a tree.” — Charlotte Carpenter
25. Inspirational Leadership Quotes
If you have aspirations to be a leader or earn a leadership role in your career, you may be inspired by a leadership quote. Being a good leader means different things; to some, it could be a position of power and prestige; to others, it could be more about how your actions can impact and help others. You can find quotes anywhere, and when you find a powerful piece, read it every morning when you open your eyes.
- “The first and most important choice a leader makes is the choice to serve, without which one’s capacity to lead is severely limited.” — Robert K. Greenleaf
- “Motivation comes from working on things we care about. It also comes from working with people we care about.” — Sheryl Sandberg
- “You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want.” — Zig Ziglar
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” — Winston Churchill
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” — Sara Blakely
26. Inspirational Sports Quotes
Being an athlete takes serious drive and determination, in addition to skill. It is something that has been created over many years and with a lot of practice, and this deserves to be celebrated. Sports quotes are also about more than winning and succeeding. They are also about the journey. It could be something your coach said to you to keep you focused. It could be a sentence you read in a book, something your favorite character said, and so much more. Alternatively, maybe a professional athlete has inspired you with their words, keep reading to find the quote that you resonate with.
- “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” — Serena Williams
- “Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” — Ross Perot
- “The five S’s of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is spirit.” — Ken Doherty
- “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.” — Emil Zatopek
27. Positive Inspirational Quotes
Positivity is important for helping us stay happy and focused. Your positive quote can be as simple as a sentence telling you why you should be happy. Or it could be deep and meaningful. Focus on the things that bring you comfort or remind you of what you value in life.
- “You always pass failure on the way to success. — Mickey Rooney
- “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” — Bonnie Blair
- “Mistakes can be your strength or your weakness, it is up to you.” — Iris Philip
- “Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.” — Jonathan Lockwood Hule
- “The greatest lesson of life is that you are responsible for your life.” — Oprah Winfrey
28. Inspirational Quotes for Women by Women
There are many women whose words have empowered and inspired others. From political activists to actresses and poets, these women have helped pave the way for women’s rights, shed light on various issues, instigated change, and fought for gender equality. If you want to celebrate womanhood and stand in solidarity, an ideal quote for you would be written by one of these women. Maybe it is a piece about being strong and resilient or writings about how women can achieve more by supporting each other. Print out your favorites and carry them with you in your purse as a reminder of all that you can achieve.
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” — Michelle Obama
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” — Arianna Huffington
- “You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.” — Coco Chanel
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.” — Emma Watson
29. Inspirational Graduation Quotes
Graduation is one of the most important times of many people’s lives. It shows that you could commit to something for several years and that you now have a qualification in your chosen field. To graduate can mean many things; success, drive, determination, and sacrifice are just some of them. To commemorate this important time in your life, why not find an inspirational graduation quote? Take pride in your achievements, and remember that this is just the start of many things.
- “You already have everything you need inside of you right now, today.” — Alicia Keys
- “The reality is on most matters, somebody is going to make the decision—so why not let it be you?” — Kamala Harris
- “Follow your passion. It will lead you to your purpose.” — Oprah
- “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” — Jim Carrey
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” — C.S. Lewis
30. Inspirational New Year Quotes
For many people, the New Year brings hopes and dreams for the future. A chance to be better, to embrace a new and stronger version of yourself, and an opportunity to refocus and find what makes you happy. There are several options to choose from when deciding on a quote. Some can be long and detailed, while others can be as simple as a single sentence telling you to focus on beginnings or embrace the direction life takes you in. The motto of a new year and a new you may not appeal to you. Perhaps you like the old you or want to set realistic expectations for yourself that do not make you feel overwhelmed. If this sounds more like you, focus on a quote in line with these feelings.
- “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” — Jonathan Huie
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” — Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” — Germany Kent
- “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” — T.S. Eliot
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” — Carl Bard
31. Inspirational Quotes for College Students
College can be one of the most amazing times of your life. It is a place where you learn a lot socially and academically, and you can look back on this time with the fondest memories. Maybe this is your first taste of freedom and what it feels like to be an adult and away from home. Or perhaps you are struggling with all the new changes, the deadlines, the pressure, and making new friends. Either way, a quote can help keep you focused or inspire you to achieve your goals. This is a new beginning for you, and you should embrace every moment.
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” — Maya Angelou
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”– Steve Jobs
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – Anonymous
32. Strength Inspirational Quotes
Reminding yourself that you are powerful and determined every morning can get you into a great mindset. It can help you face each day and motivate you to achieve your personal and professional goals. The beauty of quotes is there are many different themes to focus on, allowing you to find the text that best reflects your thoughts and feelings. Perhaps you want a piece about the meaning of true strength, writing that reminds you it is OK not to be OK, and the importance of finding a balance. Or, your quote could focus on how each challenge can mold you into who you are.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice.” – Bob Marley
- “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “The undertaking of a new action brings new strength.” – Richard L. Evans
- “I Am Not What Happened To Me. I Am What I Choose To Become.” – C.G. Jung
33. Uplifting Inspirational Quotes
It is not always easy to be positive and focused, especially if you are going through a transitional period in your life or experiencing a struggle. A meaningful quote may change your mindset or bring you comfort. When deciding on an uplifting piece, ensure the words resonate with you to have the desired effect. Maybe it is something a loved one once told you, advice you have never forgotten from someone you respect, or something you read. Hold your head high and remember that you are strong and enough.
- “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
- “People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.” – Salma Hayek
- “Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi
- “There is only one certainty in life and that is that nothing is certain.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Never fear shadows. They simply mean there’s a light shining nearby.” – Ruth E. Renkel
34. Funny Inspirational Work Quotes
Some of us love our jobs; others use them as a means to get by. If you find it challenging to wake up every morning and be enthusiastic about going to work, perhaps a quote can help with that. There are deep and powerful words that can inspire and uplift you, or you can take a more humorous approach, finding a light-hearted funny quote that will bring a smile to your face. This can also show the playful side of your personality.
- “The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.” — Sarah Brown
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” — Bill Gates
- “Doing nothing is very hard to do… you never know when you’re finished.” — Leslie Nielsen
- “I am an early bird and a night owl… so I am wise and I have worms.” — Michael Scott
- “Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” — Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach
35. Inspirational Anime Quotes
If you are a fan of anime and find that it has positively impacted your life, you may wish to get a quote from your favorite show. There are many different pieces to choose from, and your choice could be funny or inspirational. Many people find anime characters complex and can relate to some of their personality traits and values. Take the quote from a show you love, print it out, and stick it on your wall. Read it every day to remind yourself of the importance.
- “When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become…as strong as they need to be!” — Haku
- “Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best.” — Piccolo
- “If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead have the courage to change it the way you want it to be”. — Naruto Uzumaki
- “Sometimes one must lose the battle in order to win the war.” — Isuzu Sento
- “If you don’t believe in anything, it no longer has the power to hurt.” — Eureka, ‘Eureka Seven’
36. Inspirational Business Quotes
If you want to get into the right mindset to focus on business and reach your full potential, a quote can help you. To create a successful business, you need to invest your time and work hard to reach your goals. You need determination, grit, skill, and often money, and these things do not happen overnight. Do not be afraid of rejection or failure, and go after what you want from your life. When finding the perfect quote, it could be something someone you admire has said, or you may find something you resonate with, in this list.&
- “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”— Beyoncé
- “If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.”— Jen Sincero, author and coach
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”— Estée Lauder
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.”— Katia Beauchamp, co-founder and CEO of Birchbox
- “Sometimes, no matter how much people care about you, they won’t always understand or support your vision—and that’s perfectly okay. It’s yours for a reason, so dare to swim against the current in pursuit of whatever it is you dream of. In the end, you will find there’s no greater success than achieving what you believe in and make happen on your own.”— Anixia Rodriguez, founder of La Sirène
37. Inspirational Family Quotes
Your family molds you into who you will become. With unwavering love and support, you can feel confident to try new things, express yourself without fear of rejection, and be honest about who you are. Family quotes can show your dedication and loyalty to your familial unit and celebrate those who have impacted your life so profoundly. Your family does not need to be a blood relation; it is the people we choose to surround ourselves with that we consider family. To make a quote extra special, you may ask a loved one to write out the quote for you, so you have it in their handwriting.
- “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “Friends are the family you choose.”― Jess C. Scott
- “A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it.” — George A. Moore
- “In every conceivable manner, the family is a link to our past, bridge to our future.”— Alex Haley
38. Inspirational Quotes for Friends
Having a good friend can make a world of difference in your life. It is someone who supports you no matter what, who you can confide in, who helps you through the bad times, and celebrates the good. A friendship quote can be deep and meaningful, giving a glimpse into how you feel about your best friend. Or it could be funny, and an inside joke shared between the two of you. As a way to honor your bond, you may want to print it out and stick it onto your diary. Quotes also make for good tattoos, and you can get a matching tattoo with your friend to celebrate your relationship. Plus, the process of choosing the right design can be fun and memorable.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” — Anais Nin
- “They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.” — Carl W. Buechner
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” – Anonymous
39. Inspirational Quotes for Teens
Our teenage years can be some of the most challenging to navigate. They can also be some of the most rewarding and memorable. If you are going through a tough time, you may find a quote that reflects this and brings you comfort. Or, perhaps your writing focuses on how we are only young once and wisely embrace this freedom. As teenagers, what we think is important now may differ significantly from when we become adults. This is important to keep in mind. The great thing about quotes is that you can find them anywhere, and if you find something that moves you, you may wish to print it out and stick it on your bedroom wall. Or place it on the ceiling so you can read it every morning when you open your eyes.&
- “Everyone you admire was once a beginner. — Jack Butcher
- “Young people willing to push super hard to make something happen are among the most powerful forces in the world.” — Sam Altman
- “Judge nothing, you will be happy. Forgive everything, you will be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.”— Sri Chinmoy
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.” — Steve Jobs
- “You’ll stop caring what people think about you when you realize how seldom they do.” — David Foster Wallace
40. Inspirational Team Quotes
It is an important skill to learn to work with and rely on others. There will be many times in life when you may need to push yourself out of your comfort zone to interact with others. This can be for the greater good; for example, working together and sharing ideas can result in a better plan or a more successful project. It can be tough to trust others and depend on them, but a quote can remind you how you can achieve more as a team. If you are an athlete, this is even more relevant as you cannot compete without the other members of your team. You train and work hard together, celebrating your success and picking each other up after a failure; what a beautiful and inspiring idea.
- “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success.” – Henry Ford
- “Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember; involve me and I will understand.” ― Confucius
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
- “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
41. Inspirational Weight Loss Quotes
Finding the inspiration to work out and change your life can be challenging. If you want to make a positive change to your body and your health, you may find that a quote that focuses on this gives you the motivation you need. It may be challenging, and there may be days you want to give up, but these words can remind you why you want to lose weight and what you hope to achieve. It can also be a way to prove to yourself that you can stick to something and see it through. To remind yourself of the importance and stay motivated, you may want to print it out and stick it onto the fridge.
- “Weight loss doesn’t begin in the gym with a dumbbell; it starts in your head with a decision.” – Toni Sorenson
- “If you have discipline, drive, and determination … nothing is impossible.” – Dana Linn Bailey
- “Most people give up right before the big break comes — don’t let that person be you.” – Michael Boyle
- “Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” – Jim Wendler
- “You didn’t gain all your weight in one day; you won’t lose it in one day. Be patient with yourself.” –Jenna Wolfe
42. Inspirational Workout Quotes
Not everyone loves going for a run before work or hitting the gym, and you may find you need a little extra inspiration. If this sounds like you, a quote can provide you with the boost you need to make any changes to your lifestyle that you view as important. Every time you sweat, you are reminded why you are doing it. When your muscles ache after a hard workout, you can look at your quote and smile because it will help you visualize the end result. Find words that can best reflect how you feel, or write them yourself, so that you can use each day for something good.
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “I always believed if you take care of your body it will take care of you.” – Ted Lindsay
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.”— Michael John Bobak, digital artist
- “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” — Michael Jordan, basketball player
43. Success Inspirational Quotes
Success means different things. It is a leadership role and financial security for some of us, while it is to follow their dreams for others. You do not have to be rich to be successful, but if money is your motivator, there is a quote for that too. Some things may seem impossible to achieve, others seem too challenging, and you may want to give up. Let your quotes be a reminder that you shouldn’t. You are getting to where you need to be, even if it takes a little longer than expected.
- “If you want to be successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.”– Jen Welter, first female NFL coach
- “Don’t ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it’s crazy enough.”— Lena Waithe
- “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.”— Danielle LaPorte, author
- “It’s not the lucky ones who succeed. It’s the ones who decide to go after what they really want. “— Shaina Leis, life coach
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
44. Happy Short Inspirational Quotes
Quotes do not need to be lengthy to have an impact. You can choose a single sentence or even a word or two. Focusing on happiness can be a great way to inspire yourself to stay focused and determined. It can also be an opportunity to remind yourself of all the good things you have in your life and why you should be happy. However, sometimes being happy is easier said than done. Your short quote can focus on the importance of finding a balance. You also do not need to be cheerful every day and accept the good with the bad. One of these quotes may help you better understand your feelings and inspire you.
- “On a deeper level, you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.” — Eckhart Tolle
- “Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” — Jim Rohn
- “I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.” — Dalai Lama
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” — Omar Khayyam
45. Inspirational Movie Quotes
The great thing about movie quotes is that some just stick with us. Maybe they were powerful and made us genuinely reflect upon life, or perhaps they were hilarious. When finding the perfect quotes, consider taking them from your favorite film. This is a nod to the art and the fond memory you have of it. It can also be a way to express how you are feeling. If you love Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Forrest Gump, or something entirely different, let it serve as your inspiration.
- “A wise man can learn more from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” – Niki Lauda
- “Do, or do not. There is no “try”.” – Yoda
- “Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.” –Heath Ledger
- “It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” –Struecker
- “Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It’s the moments that take your breath away.” –Alex Hitchens
46. Inspirational Nursing Quotes
To care for someone else is not something that everyone can do. Choosing a nursing role takes skill, sacrifice, and dedication, but it also takes someone special who has compassion for people. If you want to honor your profession, or someone who has helped you tremendously in your life, then a nursing quote is a way to do this. Dedicating your life to the service of others is admirable, and you do not want to forget that.
- “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.” —Mother Teresa
- “Constant attention by a good nurse may be just as important as a major operation by a surgeon.” —Dag Hammarskjöld
- “Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny.” —C.S. Lewis
- “To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a battle.” —Plato
47. Inspiring Mom Quotes
You do not have to be inspired by a celebrity to find a quote that celebrates parenting, and many powerful and thought-provoking things have been said by political leaders, philosophers, and poets. Finding words that celebrate your role as a mother, make you feel seen, understood, and empowered are essential. Reading them can also be an excellent way to remind yourself every day of what it means to be a woman.
- “Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first.” — Dr. Laura Markham
- “My childhood may be over, but that doesn’t mean playtime is.” — Ron Olson
- “A mother continues to labor long after the baby is born.” — Lisa Jo Baker
- “Finding balance as a mother means accepting your imperfections.” — Mary Organizes
- “It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.” — Ann Landers
48. Inspirational Marriage Quotes
Marriage is a union between two people that should be entered into because they want to show their love and commitment. For some people, this relationship is imperfect and takes work, but it is work that they are willing to do because they value each other. For others, it is easier and a celebration of love and friendship. If you feel strongly about your marriage and want to honor it, do it with a quote. This can be a way to remind yourself that you do not need to strive for perfection to be happy. It could also focus on the importance of love and creating a life together. When deciding on the perfect quote, you may want to ask your partner for their input.
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”– Lao Tzu
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” – Robert Fulghum
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” – Dave Meurer
- “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Henry David Thoreau
49. Inspirational Quotes About Change
For some of us, change is a beautiful thing. It represents new beginnings and direction and lets us reshift our focus and reflect upon our lives. It can be a chance to start again and transform into the person we want to be. For others, change can be a scary concept. Regardless of what change means to you, a quote can help sum up your feelings on the topic and bring you comfort. To remind yourself of the importance of this quote, you may want to print it out and stick it onto the fridge. Or keep it with you as a little note in your pocket so you can read it every day.
- “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” – Maya Angelou
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraclitus
50. Inspirational Music Quotes
Music plays an important role in all of our lives. The right song can make you feel happy and free; it can take you to a different place. Playing an instrument can give you a release and be uplifting. It can be a way to express yourself and an opportunity to channel your feelings. It is not surprising that many people are inspired by music, and your chosen quote can focus on song lyrics from your favorite artist or could be a more general piece about the power music has over you.
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
- “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” – Aldous Huxley
- “The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- “Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.” ― Alphonse de Lamartine
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.