Want to own the hottest celebrity sunglasses? We have made a list of the top 10 celebrity-approved sunglasses trends that you can steal this summer.
- 1 Embellished Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo
- 2 White Frame Sunglasses – Emma Roberts
- 3 Cat Eye Sunglasses – Miranda Kerr
- 4 Browline Sunglasses -Kylie Jenner
- 5 Mirrored Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo
- 6 Round Sunglasses – Rita Ora
- 7 Bright and Bold Sunglasses – Paris Hilton
- 8 Aviator Sunglasses – Julie Chen
- 9 Square Sunglasses -Kris Jenner
- 10 Oversized Sunglasses – Nicole Richie
1. Embellished Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo
Embellished sunglasses are a great way to make a statement. They can also very feminine with the addition of pretty diamante and floral detail.
2. White Frame Sunglasses – Emma Roberts
White frames have proven to be a very popular trend for summer, and we love how Emma Roberts styles them.
3. Cat Eye Sunglasses – Miranda Kerr
Cat eye sunglasses tend to be the most feminine and flattering shape and they add a touch of glamour and sophistication to any look, as proven by Miranda Kerr.
4. Browline Sunglasses -Kylie Jenner
Geometric browline sunglasses are very cool. Kylie Jenner is quickly making a name for herself in the fashion world thanks to her bold style choices and hairdos, but if you want to copy anything off her this summer, it should be her taste in sunglasses.
5. Mirrored Sunglasses – Olivia Palermo
Olivia Palermo has long been celebrated for her superb outfit choices, but it’s the way that she accessorises her outfits and pulls her looks together in an effortlessly chic way that makes her a style icon. Mirrored sunglasses are one of the major trends for summer and Olivia Palermo shows us just how to rock these statement lenses. If you want to steal her style, Topshop has a great alternative.
6. Round Sunglasses – Rita Ora
Round sunglasses have a very retro feel, and with the 70’s inspiration in full swing this year, they’re the perfect addition to your accessory list. We love how Rita Ora pulls them off!
7. Bright and Bold Sunglasses – Paris Hilton
Add a pop of colour and a little fun to your wardrobe by completing your look with a bright coloured or bold printed pair of sunglasses. Not sure how to do it? Take inspiration from Paris Hilton and try out a bright pink pair of sunnies.
8. Aviator Sunglasses – Julie Chen
Classic and cool, the aviator sunglasses are a style that is still very much in fashion, as proven by the lovely Julie Chen.
9. Square Sunglasses -Kris Jenner
Square sunglasses are super functional as they cover most of the face from the harmful sun rays and they tend to work best on oval and round shaped faces. If you are willing to fork out a small fortune, then you can own a pair from Bottega Veneta that is almost exactly the same as Kris Jenner’s sunnies.
10. Oversized Sunglasses – Nicole Richie
Fancy a pair of oversized sunglasses? If you have an oblong face, then you’re in luck because this face shape tends to work best with oversized sunglasses. For inspiration on how to wear this style, take cues from the fabulous Nicole Richie.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.