Roger Grinstead has always been a little different when it comes to individual expression. Growing up in a mostly academic household Roger was left for himself to discover the wonderful world of art and design.
Having worked in the fashion industry for all of his career, including owning and operating his own high-end fashion brand, Roger has a formidable fashion background. Throughout the years Roger’s design work has appeared in top magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Cleo, Cosmo and Russh.
Roger’s pursuit of style has taken him all over the world and he continues to travel to discover emerging trends at fashion weeks and to develop his own creative interests.
LATEST AUTHOR ARTICLES
- The Best Street Style from Melbourne Cup 2016
- The Best Street Style from Derby Day 2016
- Top 6 Men’s Fashion Trends From Spring Racing Carnival 2015
- How to Create ‘Soft Grunge’ Hairstyle from Dion Lee NYFW Show
- MBFWA 2015 | Toni Maticevski Show Review
- MBFWA 2015 | Ginger & Smart Show Review
- MBFWA 2015 | TOME Show Review
- MBFWA 2015 | Bec & Bridge Show Review
- VAMFF 2015 | Runway 5 Presented by Harper’s BAZAAR
- 7 Top Retail Trends at VAMFF 2015 David Jones Runway