FREELANCE FASHION WRITER
TheTrendSpotter is Australia’s leading online women’s and men’s fashion and lifestyle destination which attracts over 1.5 million monthly readers.
We are looking for a passionate freelance fashion and lifestyle writer who has graduated with a journalism degree. You will work closely with the editors who will provide monthly briefs, training and guidance. There will also be opportunities to attend exclusive events, fashion weeks and press showings.
The successful applicant will have experience using WordPress, have excellent writing skills, and will be able to grasp the tone and style of writing quickly. This is an autonomous role and you will be required to submit three articles per week.
- Write exceptional fashion and lifestyle articles that resonate with The Trend Spotter audience
- Research for articles and blog posts
- Create photo collages and “shop the look” for articles
- Lives in Melbourne
- Degree in journalism
- Available to submit three articles per week
- Can work autonomously
- Excellent writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of WordPress
- Basic Photoshop skills