While they may not be as traditional in appearance as white or black varieties, blue dial watches are a must-have accessory for gents. Whether a deep navy hue or a bright royal blue, these timepieces are sleek and cool in more ways than one. Thanks to their distinct and masculine color, blue dial watches are also versatile. They’re stylish and sophisticated enough to wear with a suit to the office but also fashionable and contemporary enough to rock with chinos or jeans on the weekend. So, no matter where you’re headed, having one of these top blue dial watches on your wrist is always a winning look.
- 1 IWC Pilots Chronograph Edition Le Petit Prince Blue Dial Watch
- 2 Piaget Polo S Automatic Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
- 3 Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Automatic Blue Dial Watch
- 4 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Blue Dial Chronograph Watch
- 5 Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Yellow Gold Blue Dial Watch
- 6 Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Blue Dial Watch
- 7 Bremont U/BL Automatic mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 8 Panerai Luminor Days Equation of Time Blue Dial Watch
- 9 Frederique Constant Slim Line Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 10 Bell and Ross Vintage Blue Dial Automatic Watch
- 11 Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial kt King Gold Automatic Watch
- 12 Omega Diver M Co-Axial Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
- 13 Zenith El Primero Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 14 Tag Heuer Formula Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
- 15 Skagen Ancher Black Leather Blue Dial Watch
- 16 Alpina Chronograph Automatic Blue Dial Watch
- 17 Orient Ray Analog Japanese Automatic Blue Dial Watch
- 18 Stuhrling Original Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 19 Oris Aquis Date Automatic mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 20 Junghans Meister Chronoscope mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 21 Seiko Mens SNK Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Dial
- 22 Casio MTP-VDD-BV Mens Enticer Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
- 23 Invicta Mens Pro Diver Quartz Watch
- 24 Skagen Mens Holst Stainless Steel Casual Quartz Watch
- 25 Timex Mens Expedition Scout Watch
- 26 Citizen Calendrier Eco-Drive Mens Watch
- 27 Movado Stratus Quartz Movement Blue Dial Mens Watch
- 28 Burberry Embossed Blue Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Mens Watch
- 29 Swatch Sir Blue
1. IWC Pilot’s Chronograph Edition Le Petit Prince Blue Dial Watch
Featuring a stainless steel case, brown leather strap, midnight blue dial and luminous silver-tone hands, the IWC Pilot’s Chronograph Watch is sophisticated and sleek. It’s also completely functional with date and day displays as well as three subdials for hours, minutes, and seconds.
2. Piaget Polo S Automatic Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
You don’t have to purchase a watch with a white dial to achieve a classic appearance on your wrist. The Piaget Polo S Automatic Chronograph Watch features a blue face and boasts a timelessly polished appearance.
3. Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Automatic Blue Dial Watch
Blancpain’s Fifty Fathoms Automatic watch boasts exquisite craftsmanship and design. The impressive timepiece features a self-winding movement, round steel antimagnetic case, blue sail canvas strap, and blue dial. It’s also water resistant to 300m.
4. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Blue Dial Chronograph Watch
Thanks to its bold stainless steel case, blue rubber strap, blue dial, and three white subdials, the Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Watch from Audemars Piguet is masculine and stylish at the same time.
5. Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Yellow Gold Blue Dial Watch
If you’re looking for a great, blue dial watch, you can’t go past the Rolex Submariner 116613. The luxury timepiece, which is water resistant to 300m, features a 40mm stainless steel case, 18kt yellow gold unidirectional bezel with a blue Cerachrom disc, and stainless steel and 18kt yellow gold Oyster bracelet.
6. Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Blue Dial Watch
The Ulysse Nardin Marine Chronometer Watch features a 43mm stainless steel case and blue dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral markers. Adding to its distinct appearance and fashion-forward aesthetic is a blue alligator leather strap.
7. Bremont U2/BL Automatic 45mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
The U2/BL Automatic Watch from Bremont is cool both in color and style. The design, which features a blue leather strap, hardened stainless steel case, and blue dial, is perfect for injecting some attitude into everyday office outfits.
8. Panerai Luminor 1950 8 Days Equation of Time Blue Dial Watch
Want a watch that’s eye-catching in appearance and impressive in functionality? Look no further than the Panerai Luminor 1950 8 Days Equation of Time watch. The timepiece is unique in design and boasts an array of functions, including hours, minutes, small seconds, date, month, and GMT.
9. Frederique Constant Slim Line Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Frederique Constant, which is known for its superb quality and craftsmanship, has created an exquisite blue dial watch. The FC705N4S6 is seriously stylish and features date, hour, minute, and moonphase functions housed within its stainless steel case.
10. Bell and Ross Vintage Blue Dial Automatic Watch
The stylish blue design of the Bell and Ross Vintage Blue Dial Automatic Watch is perfect for both the office and after hours. The Swiss timepiece features a stainless steel case, blue alligator leather strap, and blue dial with rose gold-tone hands.
11. Hublot Classic Fusion Blue Sunray Dial 18kt King Gold Automatic Watch
There’s not much not to love about the Hublot Classic Fusion Watch. From the 18kt King Gold case and its skeleton back to the blue rubber strap and blue sunray dial, this Swiss made timepiece is one of a kind and fantastic.
12. Omega Diver 300 M Co-Axial Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
The Omega Diver 300 Watch is water resistant up to 300 meters. As such, you can go ahead and take this blue dial timepiece into the big blue for a diving session. Its automatic movement will still be working perfectly afterward.
13. Zenith El Primero Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Need to know the time, day, date, month, moonphase and your speed all at once? Look no further than the sleek and smart Zenith El Primero 410 42mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch.
14. Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph Blue Dial Watch
Tag Heuer’s Formula 1 watch features a blue dial that is accented with orange details. The result is a fresh and modern design that would look great on any gent’s arm. On top of its sharp appearance, the timepiece is also highly practical and boasts both chronograph and tachymeter functions.
15. Skagen Ancher Black Leather Blue Dial Watch
Although the Skagen SKW6105 Ancher Watch is minimal and simplistic in design, its bold blue dial makes it a standout piece. As such, the Danish style timepiece is ideal for the modern man who’s confident and stylish.
16. Alpina Chronograph Automatic Blue Dial Watch
The Alpina Alpiner Watch proves that blue and brown make a striking combination. The stylish timepiece is a contemporary interpretation of the 1950s Alpiner design and boasts a refined and luxurious look.
17. Orient Ray 2 Analog Japanese Automatic Blue Dial Watch
The Ray 2 is Orient’s new and improved version of its best-seller, the Ray. As well as looking great, the timepiece also features an upgraded movement that is self-winding with a hand-winding capability.
18. Stuhrling Original Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Stuhrling Original’s Specialty Grand Regatta Watch is an outstanding men’s stainless steel diver watch. Its deep-sea blue dial is designed to be easily readable even in low lighting conditions, and its Swiss quartz movement helps to keep the exact time.
19. Oris Aquis Date Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Style and function combine in the Swiss-made Oris Aquis Date Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel Watch. As well as looking great with a stainless steel case and midnight-blue face, the timepiece is also practical with a date display and Super-LumiNova-coated markers and hands.
20. Junghans Meister Chronoscope 40mm Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Not only is the Junghans Meister Chronoscope 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch sharp and stylish, but it also boasts a self-winding movement and 48-hour power reserve. On top of that, this useful timepiece also features day and date display windows and three subdials.
21. Seiko 5 Men’s SNK793 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch with Blue Dial
Seiko is a brand that is tried and trusted in the watch market, and the 5 Men’s SNK793 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch is proof that you don’t have to spend a small fortune to get something that works and looks good. The stainless steel bracelet is a timeless design, while the blue face display of the dial window adds a modern element to the watch. Another highlight is that it is water-resistant to 30 meters, so although you can’t go diving, you don’t have to stress if you swim with it on or forget to take it off in the shower!
22. Casio MTP-VD01D-2BV Men’s Enticer Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch
Casio Men’s Enticer has a very sporty feel thanks to the combination of the classic stainless steel and blue dial. The brand launched their first watch in November 1974 have continued to craft exceptional timepieces that are highly sought-after. This particular design is created with a stainless steel case and bracelet, complete with a fold-over deployment clasp. The hands and markers are luminous, making it easy to read. Overall, a great everyday watch and water-resistant to 50 meters.
23. Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Quartz Watch
The blue dial and stainless steel wrist band on the Invicta Men’s Pro Diver Quartz Watch make it a truly standout piece. The manufacturers pride themselves on their dedication to engineering and design, and they use high-quality materials to craft their timepieces. That said, the highlight of this watch is the fact that it is water-resistant to 200 meters, making it the perfect watch for a man who will be spending a lot of time in the deep blue waters.
24. Skagen Men’s Holst Stainless Steel Casual Quartz Watch
Skagen is a watch manufacturer from Denmark, and its designs have been inspired by Danish design and culture. They’ve been in operation for decades, and have crafted pieces that are modern, yet playful, like the Holst Stainless Steel Casual Quartz Watch. It’s the type of timepiece that a man can wear every day, and because it’s at the lower end of the price range, you don’t have to stress about it getting scuffed. The watch has a striking blue dial with luminous hands, hour and minute markers, which look especially impressive against the brown leather band, which is complete with buckle closure. If you tire of this band, you will be glad to know they are interchangeable with other Skagen products. Lastly, it is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
25. Timex Men’s Expedition Scout 40 Watch
Timex is a brand that caters to the active man, encouraging him to get outside and take the road less traveled, and this watch is perfect for that. The Men’s Expedition Scout 40 Watch is stainless steel and powered by a quartz movement; it also makes use of an Indiglo light-up watch dial and luminous hands. Perhaps one of the most striking features is the tan leather strap fastener, which is adjustable and can fit up to an 8-inch wrist circumference.
26. Citizen Calendrier Eco-Drive Men’s Watch
The stainless steel bracelet and blue dial is not the only thing that makes the Citizen Calendrier Eco-Drive Men’s Watch appealing; it also offers a 12/24-hour time, world time in 24 cities, and has the day and date display option. The timepiece also benefits from an Anti-Reflective Mineral Crystal, it’s water-resistant up to 100 meters, and the best part is it’s powered by light. Using Eco-Drive technology, the Citizen Calendrier uses natural or artificial light sources to recharge the lithium-ion cell battery. You’ll never have to change your watch battery again!
27. Movado Stratus Quartz Movement Blue Dial Men’s Watch
The Movado Stratus Quartz Movement Blue Dial Men’s Watch is a simple yet classic design. Combining a blue analog dial and a date window with a Sapphire Crystal, the timepiece is completed with a 20 mm Silver Stainless Steel Band. The band features a Deployment push-button release clasp for ease of use. Feel free to recreationally swim for short periods, as this watch is water-resistant up to 30 meters.
28. Burberry Embossed Blue Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Men’s Watch
Burberry is a brand that has long been trusted in the fashion industry, and its Embossed Blue Dial Stainless Steel Quartz Men’s Watch is just as impressive as you would expect! The watch has been created using a high-quality Swiss mechanism, the clock works as you would expect, and has a 3-year warranty that guarantees as much. It’s a handsome watch and will be much-loved as a Christmas present or gift to yourself.
29. Swatch Sir Blue
Swatch watches are different from most other brands because there is a playful element to them thanks to the plastics they use. The timepieces appeal to people of all ages, from young to old, and the designs are bold and trendy; Sir Blue is no exception. The blue dial is easy to read and uncomplicated, featuring a day and date window and bright green accents. Instead of a stainless steel or leather strap, Swatch makes use of a textured silicone one, which gives the timepiece a casual yet fun finish.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.