The red carpet awards ceremony for the inaugural Australian Fashion Film Awards (AFFA) was held last night at the spectacular Westfield Sky Lounge.
The invite-only event saw amazing talent in the Fashion Film industry recognised and celebrated by an impressive line-up of celebrities from both the Fashion and Film industries.
11 Awards were presented in total with Chanel taking out three awards with the incredible Fashion Film “The One That I Want”. Baz Luhrmann was awarded Best Director and Country Road won the Best Australian Fashion Film for “Summer Wonder”.
Best Australian Fashion Film Award Winner
Other Australian Fashion Film Award Winners:
- Best Independent Fashion Film – Justin Griffiths – ‘Wild West’
- Best Hair & Makeup (Hair) – Renya Xydis (Russh Magazine) – ‘Phoenix Rising’
- Best Hair & Makeup (Makeup)- Tamah Krinsky (Russh Magazine) – ‘Phoenix Rising’
- Best Fashion Styling – Catherine Martin (Chanel) – ‘The One That I Want’
- Best Sound Design or Music – Lo-Fang (Chanel) – ‘The One That I Want’
- Best Visual Effects – The Woolmark Company – ‘Lost & Found’
- People’s Choice – Phoenix Rising, Russh Magazine
- Best International Fashion Film – Hogan Rebel – ‘We Are All Mad Here’
- Best Concept – The Woolmark Company – ‘Lost & Found’
- Best Director – Baz Luhrmann (Chanel) – ‘The One That I Want’
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.